Monday, December 15, 2008

A good Pokemon Forum!!!


Hi my Article today will be dedicated to a very good (still in its infancy tho), but a very very good pokemon forum what I'm talking about is http://www.pokeoak.com/

On this forum you can see from pokemon movies to every pokemon episode from the first 3 seasons and counting,to fanfictions,to pokeart,to Walkthroughs for every pokemon game,to WIFI battles/trades and is also one of the only pokemon forums to actually have a "Pokemon shop" this means that you can buy pokemon stuff here from items,to heal items,to pokemon itself, this forum is where people can interact with each other.

And is preparing itself to be the first pokemon forum to air "Giratina and the sky warrior" (The 11th pokemon movie) soon, is a great forum and besides the things I already seaid here you can do a lot of other things is a very very good forum (for me is perfect) and if you take a look you will agree with me.

Until next time..see you :) 

No comments: